Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Two peas in a pod...




I finally gave in and got a blog. I don't think it will be of too much interest to anyone other than my family but I look forward to using my brain for something other than how to get Jace out of his most recent blowout. However, I find myself truly blessed with two beautiful boys that keep me growing every day. I never fully comprehended what it was to love someone you serve until I became a mother. I often find myself laughing through the day at the cute things they do. My father says I should write them down but I've not taken the time to do so...hopefully I will on my new blog! The most recent cutism came from Karter. He walked in the room cradling the air with his arms. "What do you have there?," I asked. "This is my baby," He replied. "Oh, I see, what's his name?," I said. "This is Twinkle Moon Star but I call him Luke for short." To this, dad raised his eyebrows and commented on the feminity of the name. We all had a good laugh but I am glad to see a tender side to my little preschooler.

8 comments:

  1. very cute boys you have there, Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you in the blogging world! You do have adorable boys and I love the blowout joke!! Funny, funny.
    I use my blog to record those little things...it's important and my only way of journaling! One day I am going to make a blog book :) Karter is a cutie, Luke is a lucky baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....Those cute boys are just beautiful. I am lovin your blog ....oh and give Luke a hug from his GiGi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo, cute blog. I'm so glad you're blogging. It really is for families. We're the ones who love you most!! And you'll be glad you keep these memories. Trust me, without something to remind you, you'll forget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you started a blog! Now Owen can see his cousins a little more. Well, pictures at least. Hopefully you will be better than me about posting, I have gotten so lazy.
    And you have two of the cutest boys ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE blog! Good grief, your lil guys look like absolute sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute keko!!! Keep up the bloggin! Love those little boys of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang, your corn eating picture is much better than mine. I've got to keep practicing.

    ReplyDelete